Re: Things I don't like about \du's "Attributes" column

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Things I don't like about \du's "Attributes" column
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jun 8, 2024 at 10:02 AM Pavel Luzanov <p.luzanov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> Therefore, I think the current patch offers a better version of the \du command.
> However, I admit that these improvements are not enough to accept the patch.
> I would like to hear other opinions.

Hmm, I don't think I quite agree with this. If people like this
version better than what we have now, that's all we need to accept the
patch. I just don't really want to be the one to decide all by myself
whether this is, in fact, better. So, like you, I would like to hear
other opinions.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Pavel Luzanov
Сообщение: Re: Things I don't like about \du's "Attributes" column
От: Ayush Vatsa
Сообщение: Re: Proposal to include --exclude-extension Flag in pg_dump