Re: running logical replication as the subscription owner

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: running logical replication as the subscription owner
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 11, 2023 at 7:38 AM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do we want the initial sync to also respect 'run_as_owner' option? I
> might be missing something but I don't see anything in the docs about
> initial sync interaction with this option. In the commit a2ab9c06ea,
> we did the permission checking during the initial sync so I thought we
> should do it here as well.

It definitely should work that way. lf it doesn't, that's a bug.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: v16 regression - wrong query results with LEFT JOINs + join removal
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: base backup vs. concurrent truncation