[pgadmin-hackers][patch] Show DDL for Greenplum Tables RM #2261

От Atira Odhner
Тема [pgadmin-hackers][patch] Show DDL for Greenplum Tables RM #2261
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Hackers,

We have a fix for RM 2261:
As a user of pgAdmin I want to be able to look at the DDL of an existing table, copy and paste it into a SQL editor then modify it to create a new table.

GIVEN I have a table selected in the catalog browser
WHEN I select the SQL tab
THEN the Greenplum DDL will be visible like the Postgres DDL is already

Currently the SQL tab displays an error

This should also work for pre-9.1 postgres.
We wrote tests for the sql changes that we made and created a few specific sql templates for versions prior to 9.1.

We replaced the template selection feature test with the table DDL feature test because the table ddl feature test provides coverage for the template selection.

Tira & Joao

От: Atira Odhner
Сообщение: [pgadmin-hackers] Re-vamping the history tab
От: Atira Odhner
Сообщение: [pgadmin-hackers][patch] Move test_utils.py into python_test_utils/