Re: pgsql: Split out tiebreaker comparisons from comparetup_* functions

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: pgsql: Split out tiebreaker comparisons from comparetup_* functions
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Fri, Aug 18, 2023 at 12:48 AM John Naylor
<john.naylor@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 17, 2023 at 11:41 AM John Naylor <john.naylor@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 16, 2023 at 5:17 PM John Naylor <john.naylor@postgresql.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > Split out tiebreaker comparisons from comparetup_* functions
> >
> > Hammerkop is getting OOM errors with this change. Most grand totals in the memory context stats show between 1 and
3MB, and "tuplesort main" only shows small-ish requests, so not sure what's going on.

> That remains the only new failure in the buildfarm, and it just failed in the same way again. I'll try to figure out
whatcould be the cause, but if I don't I'll revert within 24 hours.

I don't know what's going on on that machine but those two failures
seem different, and there are also now some failures in release
branches that don't have your commit, so I'd wait long for more
evidence...

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: pgsql: Remove dubious warning message from SQL/JSON functions
От: John Naylor
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Split out tiebreaker comparisons from comparetup_* functions