Re: BUG #17943: Undefined symbol LLVMBuildGEP in llvmjit.so during pg_restore

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: BUG #17943: Undefined symbol LLVMBuildGEP in llvmjit.so during pg_restore
Дата
Re: BUG #17943: Undefined symbol LLVMBuildGEP in llvmjit.so during pg_restore  (Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, May 25, 2023 at 4:19 AM PG Bug reporting form
<noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:>
> Any clues?

Is it possible that whoever packaged that compiled it against LLVM 15
but then put LLVM 16 into the package depencencies?  I'm not a Fedora
user so that might be a silly question... but do you still have the
ability to install LLVM 15?  Unfortunately PostgreSQL can't use LLVM16
yet, because we need to make some changes (hopefully in the next point
release):

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CA+hUKGKNX_=f+1C4r06WETKTq0G4Z_7q4L4Fxn5WWpMycDj9Fw@mail.gmail.com

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: Prepared SQL name collision. The name implicitly is truncated by NAMEDATALEN
От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17942: vacuumdb doesn't populate extended statistics on partitioned tables