Re: Replication slot stats misgivings

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Replication slot stats misgivings
Дата
Re: Replication slot stats misgivings  (vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 6, 2021 at 6:15 AM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:

> After more thought, I'm concerned that my patch's approach might be
> invasive for PG14. Given that Vignesh’s patch would cover most cases,

I am not sure if your patch is too invasive but OTOH I am also
convinced that Vignesh's patch covers most cases and is much simpler
so we can go ahead with that. In the attached, I have combined
Vignesh's patch and your doc fix patch. Additionally, I have changed
some comments and some other cosmetic stuff. Let me know what you
think of the attached?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: [v15] ALTER TABLE ... SET ACCESS METHOD
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Why do we have perl and sed versions of Gen_dummy_probes?