Re: Wrong db/table listed in "View/Edit Data" | "Filter Rows..." tabs

От Dave Caughey
Тема Re: Wrong db/table listed in "View/Edit Data" | "Filter Rows..." tabs
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Murtuza...

What DEV machine?  Is there specific support DB you'd like us to use?  If so, what its hostname and credentials?

Cheers,
Dave

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 12:29 AM, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

Thank you for reporting, Logged https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/2943
Could you please add exact steps to re-produce the issue on DEV machine in the ticket?

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

On Sun, Dec 10, 2017 at 11:56 PM, Dave Caughey <caugheyd@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a server with multiple database shards.   One of those shards is called 'finance', and has a table called 'transaction'.

But when doing a "View/Edit Data" | "Filter Rows..." on a completely different shard (we'll call it 'myothershard') on a different table ('section'), I end up with a tab in pgAdmin that has a label claiming it is from "-finance-public.transaction" when it really should be "-myothershard-public.section".  The header for the query's SQL is also incorrectly identified as being for "-finance-public.transaction".

And, you'll note the that the SQL for the query clearly indicates it's using "public.section".

This creates a lot of confusion when I can't reliably tell which tab relates to which table.

Inline image 1

Cheers,
Dave

От: Harshal Dhumal
Сообщение: Re: Enums printout - possible bug
От: "Duffey, Blake"
Сообщение: pre-populate pgadmin4 configuration (server, for example)