Re: Wrong db/table listed in "View/Edit Data" | "Filter Rows..." tabs

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: Wrong db/table listed in "View/Edit Data" | "Filter Rows..." tabs
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Dave,

Thank you for reporting, Logged https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/2943
Could you please add exact steps to re-produce the issue on DEV machine in the ticket?

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

On Sun, Dec 10, 2017 at 11:56 PM, Dave Caughey <caugheyd@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a server with multiple database shards.   One of those shards is called 'finance', and has a table called 'transaction'.

But when doing a "View/Edit Data" | "Filter Rows..." on a completely different shard (we'll call it 'myothershard') on a different table ('section'), I end up with a tab in pgAdmin that has a label claiming it is from "-finance-public.transaction" when it really should be "-myothershard-public.section".  The header for the query's SQL is also incorrectly identified as being for "-finance-public.transaction".

And, you'll note the that the SQL for the query clearly indicates it's using "public.section".

This creates a lot of confusion when I can't reliably tell which tab relates to which table.

Inline image 1

Cheers,
Dave

От: Dave Caughey
Сообщение: Wrong db/table listed in "View/Edit Data" | "Filter Rows..." tabs
От: Harshal Dhumal
Сообщение: Re: Enums printout - possible bug