Re: pgsql: Don't Memoize lateral joins with volatile join conditions

От David Rowley
Тема Re: pgsql: Don't Memoize lateral joins with volatile join conditions
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Tue, 8 Aug 2023 at 10:06, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> writes:
> > * https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Committing_checklist
>
> I thought we had something written down there after the last
> discussion of this point, but maybe it was hanging fire because
> we hadn't chosen a specific definition of when to start the pause.

Probably something wider to provide some margin is likely better than
it not being documented at all.

> I'm just whining because this wasn't following process.

I understand. I certainly don't want to be the cause of the
destabilisation of a release.

It's just frustrating when trying to follow the process but the lack
of documentation about what that process is just leaves it to
trial/error/someone complaining.

David

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: pgsql: doc: Fix incorrect entries generated from wait_event_names.txt
От: noreply@postgresql.org
Сообщение: pgsql: Tag refs/tags/REL_13_12 was created