Re: Diff of this page with other version

От Marcos Pegoraro
Тема Re: Diff of this page with other version
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Em seg., 4 de mar. de 2024 às 10:32, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> escreveu:

Googling for "diff two webpages", taking the first hit and plugging in the
CREATE TABLE page you used as an example gave me a comparison which pulled out
the STORAGE changes very clearly.  It didn't look exactly like your mockups,
but it did the job.

Probably you got a page with minimal changes.
Try json functions and compare devel with version 12 and you'll see a mess

Obviously I would love to have a small tool with a huge benefit,
but I really doubt it's possible without manual changes.

regards
Marcos

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Diff of this page with other version
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Diff of this page with other version