Re: Diff of this page with other version

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Diff of this page with other version
Дата
Re: Diff of this page with other version
Список pgsql-www
> On 4 Mar 2024, at 14:11, Marcos Pegoraro <marcos@f10.com.br> wrote:

> I understand your point but cannot imagine a tool that does all those points I've detailed.

Googling for "diff two webpages", taking the first hit and plugging in the
CREATE TABLE page you used as an example gave me a comparison which pulled out
the STORAGE changes very clearly.  It didn't look exactly like your mockups,
but it did the job.

> And about uglification of document source, what I propose is just another internal tag
> for each version. same way you use <command>, <literal>, etc, you would use <v15>,
> <v16> and so on, just that. So I don't think it is a uglification of document source.

Adding versionspecific tags to the docs seems like quite the backpatching
hazard, which makes this a tough sell.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Marcos Pegoraro
Сообщение: Re: Diff of this page with other version
От: "Euler Taveira"
Сообщение: Re: Diff of this page with other version