Re: BUG #8760: Large Objects

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #8760: Large Objects
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 9:01 PM,  <rabigul@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm seeing errors whilst Asterisk is trying to run Insert command and add
> voice messages into Postgresql DB.
> here are asterisk instructions to define large objects
>

> https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Storing+Voicemail+in+PostgreSQL+via+ODBC
>

> ERROR:  invalid large-object descriptor: 16551
> ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
> transaction block
> ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
> transaction block
> ERROR:  invalid large-object descriptor: 16552
> ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
> transaction block
> ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
> transaction block
>

> Could you please advise if this is the bug in software and needs updated
> patch?
> I have several time re run configs and did alot of troubleshooting but don't
> find much help.
This is a bug of your application. This error simply means that this
application is expecting a large object that it cannot find,
symbolized by the invalid descriptor OID reported in the message.

Regards,
--
Michael

От: Дмитрий Сарафанников
Сообщение: Re[2]: [BUGS] BUG #8757: Dublicate rows, broken primary key.
От: Pavel Golub
Сообщение: Re: BUG #8760: Large Objects