Re: Download navigation UX

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Download navigation UX
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 3:18 PM Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 3:15 PM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
On 7/7/20 6:02 AM, Dave Page wrote:
> Here's an updated patch (based on Jonathan's update) which combines the
> inline handler patch and removes the inline handlers from the main patch.

Looking good. One comment:

Given there's nothing dynamic about serving the new apt.js /
download.js, we don't need to serve those dynamically from the Django
app. We can just plop them into "/media/js", e.g.
"/media/js/download.js" and then this becomes:

<script type="text/javascript"
src="/media/js/download.js?{{gitrev}}"></script>

+1. And we already have a download.js there, so we should probably reuse that.

Nevermind, we don't. That was leftover in my directory from testing a previous one of your patches :) Which Jonathan fixed (for the same reason) by moving it into main.js