Re: Patch for pgarchives project

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Patch for pgarchives project
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 3:22 PM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
Hi,

On 3/23/22 2:11 PM, Girish Sontakke wrote:
> There is no requirements.txt file in pgarchives project
> <https://github.com/postgres/pgarchives>. This type of file containing
> dependencies for python projects can help beginners to get started. I am
> attaching a patch for the issue.

Thanks for doing this! I agree.

I would need to double-check the dependencies, but otherwise this seems
reasonable.

The dependencies are definitely wrong. I only took a very quick look, but it specifies Django 3.0 which is incorrect since we use Django 3.2 (LTS).

Where did you come up with the list of versions?

(And yes, I agree that in general it makes sense to have such a list)

--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Emanuel Calvo
Сообщение: Request to add Babelfish project to lists.postgresql.org
От: Michael Christofides
Сообщение: Re: once more: documentation search indexing