Re: once more: documentation search indexing

От Michael Christofides
Тема Re: once more: documentation search indexing
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Looks like it's started to work already, at least with Google, at
least for me. I notice that Google now links to the version 14 docs
for certain likely-common search terms, like "create table
postgresql".

I am also now seeing the version 14 documentation for many similar searches on Google, and specifically the /current/ URL, which makes me think it is a direct result of this change. For example: "pg_stat_statements", "auto_explain", "postgres create index", and "postgres explain analyze" all now link to the /current/ URL too.

There are some that still link to old versions (again, for me, on Google), including "postgres create view" (to version 9.2), and "postgres gin index" (to version 9.1). I'm pleasantly surprised how many have already flipped though.

Thanks again to all involved!

Michael

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Patch for pgarchives project
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: once more: documentation search indexing