Re: [pgsql-www] redirect loops in archive message-id lookup

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] redirect loops in archive message-id lookup
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 3:25 AM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
Hi,

I accidentally did a message-id lookup for a url of the archive.  Like
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/http%3A/archives.postgresql.org/message-id/20170914065128.a5sk7z4xde5uy3ei%40alap3.anarazel.de/
the result is an endless (presumably) redirect loop.

Not sure if worth fixing, but thought it's worthwhile mentioning.

Did you get there by actually entering something in a search box somewhere, or just by manual construction of the URL?

I think that redirect is actually generated by django before our app even sees it. AFAICT it adds and removes the trailing slash all the time. So it's not a trivial thing to fix...

--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: [pgsql-www] redirect loops in archive message-id lookup
От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: [pgsql-www] Small feature request for CF app