[pgsql-www] Small feature request for CF app

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема [pgsql-www] Small feature request for CF app
Дата
Список pgsql-www
It would be nice if, when I'm not logged in, the CF app's "Add
annotation" button became obviously inoperable, or disappeared.

Right now, I won't realize that I'm not signed in (a regular
occurrence, given the way a login to my community account times out),
and then make an annoying error that wastes some time. I'll type in an
annotation description, only to be told that I'm not logged in when
I've already finished it.

A minor issue, certainly, but one worth fixing. This has happened to
me many times now, since I'm a big fan of using annotations. I imagine
that this wouldn't be very hard to implement, since the "Subscribe"
button already doesn't appear when I'm not logged in.

Thanks
--
Peter Geoghegan

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] redirect loops in archive message-id lookup
От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Small feature request for CF app