MultiXactId 24018 has not been created yet -- apparent wraparound error

От Dean Armada
Тема MultiXactId 24018 has not been created yet -- apparent wraparound error
Дата
Список pgsql-general

My team is confused as we are not doing anything then we experienced this in our staging environment. It's happening only in one of our tables. When we try fetch in that table, the message below returns

project=# SELECT * FROM table_table;
ERROR:  MultiXactId 24018 has not been created yet -- apparent wraparound

Please take note that I am using docker containers and my image is postgres:9.6.3-alpineRegards,

Dean

От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Command line session and running queries
От: Imre Samu
Сообщение: Re: postgresql-10 armhf repository