Обсуждение: MultiXactId 24018 has not been created yet -- apparent wraparound error

MultiXactId 24018 has not been created yet -- apparent wraparound error

От
Dean Armada

My team is confused as we are not doing anything then we experienced this in our staging environment. It's happening only in one of our tables. When we try fetch in that table, the message below returns

project=# SELECT * FROM table_table;
ERROR:  MultiXactId 24018 has not been created yet -- apparent wraparound

Please take note that I am using docker containers and my image is postgres:9.6.3-alpineRegards,

Dean

Re: MultiXactId 24018 has not been created yet -- apparentwraparound error

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
On 2018-Aug-23, Dean Armada wrote:

> My team is confused as we are not doing anything then we experienced this
> in our staging environment. It's happening only in one of our tables. When
> we try fetch in that table, the message below returns
>
> project=# SELECT * FROM table_table;
> ERROR:  MultiXactId 24018 has not been created yet -- apparent wraparound
>
> Please take note that I am using docker containers and my image is
> postgres:9.6.3-alpine

Quite a few bugs in this area have been fixed in releases after 9.6.3.
I suggest an upgrade (9.6.10 is latest in that branch), and report back
if it still happens.