BUG #8238: duplicate of bug #6372 on panffs

От Kristopher Kane
Тема BUG #8238: duplicate of bug #6372 on panffs
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Sorry to replay in this way but I just joined the list based on a
thread I found from a few days ago.  I hit the panfs fsync problem
this morning and it appears the same as what Jim Hughes is reporting.
Initially thought it was SELinux (RHEL 6.4) but it persisted after I
turned it off.

Bug #6372 and Jim's reply reference a patch for copydir.c but I don't
see a patch.  It might have been an attachment that I didn't see
through the archives.  Is this patch available with instructions for
compilation?

Thanks,

Kris

От: lalbin@fhcrc.org
Сообщение: BUG #8257: Multi-Core Restore fails when containing index comments
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: BUG #8257: Multi-Core Restore fails when containing index comments