Re: Install PostgreSQL 13 client tools in RHEL 7

От Raj kumar
Тема Re: Install PostgreSQL 13 client tools in RHEL 7
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Sivasamy,

You can download the Postgres client rpms from the below website after choosing your Linux version. Then you can copy these rpms to your server and install them.

Postgres13, postgres13-libs are enough for clients, postgres13-server and postgresql13-contrib are useful for performing admin activities. These 4 rpms should be good enough in my view.

Thanks,
Raj

On Sun, 19 Sep 2021, 09:33 Sivasamy Subramaniam, <sivasamyinfo@gmail.com> wrote:
Admins, I need a procedure or steps to install postgresql 13 client tools (psql, pg_dump..etc) in RHEL 7 from where I do not have access to the internet or do not have an internal repo with postgresql rpms. Can you let me know how I can do this?

Thank you,
Siva.

От: Sivasamy Subramaniam
Сообщение: Install PostgreSQL 13 client tools in RHEL 7
От: Pepe TD Vo
Сообщение: Re: Install PostgreSQL 13 client tools in RHEL 7