Re: Install PostgreSQL 13 client tools in RHEL 7

От Pepe TD Vo
Тема Re: Install PostgreSQL 13 client tools in RHEL 7
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Download from postgres.org and burn them onto DVD then copy to your server and install.

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 0:03, Sivasamy Subramaniam
<sivasamyinfo@gmail.com> wrote:
Admins, I need a procedure or steps to install postgresql 13 client tools (psql, pg_dump..etc) in RHEL 7 from where I do not have access to the internet or do not have an internal repo with postgresql rpms. Can you let me know how I can do this?

Thank you,
Siva.

От: Raj kumar
Сообщение: Re: Install PostgreSQL 13 client tools in RHEL 7
От: Sivasamy Subramaniam
Сообщение: Re: Install PostgreSQL 13 client tools in RHEL 7