Re: Install PostgreSQL 13 client tools in RHEL 7

От Sivasamy Subramaniam
Тема Re: Install PostgreSQL 13 client tools in RHEL 7
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thank you. I did install them. Looks like we may need libicu-50.2-4.el7_7.x86_64.rpm as well in my case.

On Sat, Sep 18, 2021 at 9:39 PM Pepe TD Vo <pepevo@yahoo.com> wrote:
Download from postgres.org and burn them onto DVD then copy to your server and install.

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 0:03, Sivasamy Subramaniam
Admins, I need a procedure or steps to install postgresql 13 client tools (psql, pg_dump..etc) in RHEL 7 from where I do not have access to the internet or do not have an internal repo with postgresql rpms. Can you let me know how I can do this?

Thank you,
Siva.

--
Thank you,
Siva.

От: Pepe TD Vo
Сообщение: Re: Install PostgreSQL 13 client tools in RHEL 7
От: Axel Rau
Сообщение: "how to set replication slot of an intermediate in 12?"