Re: pgsql: Add wait_for_subscription_sync for TAP tests.

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Re: pgsql: Add wait_for_subscription_sync for TAP tests.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Wed, Aug 3, 2022 at 11:02 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> writes:
> > Yeah, that can happen for bug fixes but may not be a big problem as it
> > just avoids duplicate code. If you and others want we can back this
> > now or otherwise, we can do it later if we really see the difficulty
> > later.
>
> IMO we've seldom regretted back-patching testing infrastructure.
> We have regretted not doing so.

Okay, I'll submit patches for backbranches to the original thread on -hackers.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada
EDB:  https://www.enterprisedb.com/

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix incorrect tests for SRFs in relation_can_be_sorted_early().
От: John Naylor
Сообщение: pgsql: Support SSE2 intrinsics where available