Re: query_id, pg_stat_activity, extended query protocol

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: query_id, pg_stat_activity, extended query protocol
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

FWIW, I'd like to think that we could improve the situation, requiring
a mix of calling pgstat_report_query_id() while feeding on some query
IDs retrieved from CachedPlanSource->query_list.  I have not in
details looked at how much could be achieved, TBH.

This just cropped up as a pgjdbc github issue. Seems like something that should be addressed.

Dave

От: Greg Sabino Mullane
Сообщение: Re: Possibility to disable `ALTER SYSTEM`
От: wenhui qiu
Сообщение: Re: Commitfest Manager for March