Re: Commitfest Manager for March

От wenhui qiu
Тема Re: Commitfest Manager for March
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
 Hi Aleksander Alekseev
      Could you take a look at the patch (https://commitfest.postgresql.org/47/4284/),How about your opinion

Thanks

On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 at 21:41, Aleksander Alekseev <aleksander@timescale.com> wrote:
Hi Andrey,

> > If you need any help please let me know.
>
> Aleksander, I would greatly appreciate if you join me in managing CF. Together we can move more stuff :)
> Currently, I'm going through "SQL Commands". And so far I had not come to "Performance" and "Server Features" at all... So if you can handle updating statuses of that sections - that would be great.

OK, I'll take care of the "Performance" and "Server Features"
sections. I submitted my summaries of the entries triaged so far to
the corresponding thread [1].

[1]: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAJ7c6TN9SnYdq%3DkfP-txgo5AaT%2Bt9YU%2BvQHfLBZqOBiHwoipAg%40mail.gmail.com

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev

От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: query_id, pg_stat_activity, extended query protocol
От: Melanie Plageman
Сообщение: Re: Test 031_recovery_conflict.pl is not immune to autovacuum