Re: Infinite Interval

От Dean Rasheed
Тема Re: Infinite Interval
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 9 Nov 2023 at 08:37, Dean Rasheed <dean.a.rasheed@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 9 Nov 2023 at 07:15, Ashutosh Bapat
> <ashutosh.bapat.oss@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Just to test whether that bug fix also fixes the failure seen with
> > this patchset, I am attaching the patchset including the patch with
> > the fix.
> >
> > 0001 - fix in other thread
> > 0002 and 0003 are 0001 and 0002 in the previous patch set.
>
> Thanks. That's confirmed, it has indeed turned green!

OK, I have pushed 0001 and 0002. Here's the remaining (main) patch.

I couldn't resist making one more cosmetic change -- I moved
finite_interval_pl() and finite_interval_mi() up to where they're
first used, which is where that code was originally, making it
slightly easier to compare old-vs-new code side-by-side, and because I
think that's the more natural place for them.

Regards,
Dean

От: Amul Sul
Сообщение: Re: ALTER COLUMN ... SET EXPRESSION to alter stored generated column's expression
От: Dean Rasheed
Сообщение: Re: MERGE ... RETURNING