Hungarian collation in English Windows server

От Durumdara
Тема Hungarian collation in English Windows server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear Members!

One of the customer preinstalled a 9.6 PGSQL server for us.

Today we tried to create and migrate our database.

CREATE DATABASE  yyy
    WITH
    OWNER = xxx
    ENCODING = 'UTF8'
    LC_COLLATE = 'Hungarian_Hungary.1250' <----
    LC_CTYPE = 'Hungarian_Hungary.1250' <----

But we got error that collation doesn't exists in English Windows server.

How to we add this collation in english server?

What we can do now?

This is a problematic/unpleasant situation because they wait for us, but we didn't use only Hungarian servers where this collation is default.

Thank you for your help!

Regards
    dd

От: imp3
Сообщение: Command line session and running queries
От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Hungarian collation in English Windows server