Re: RFC: Logging plan of the running query

От Dilip Kumar
Тема Re: RFC: Logging plan of the running query
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 5:18 PM Dilip Kumar <dilipbalaut@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 5:15 PM Bharath Rupireddy
> <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 5:14 PM Dilip Kumar <dilipbalaut@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Yes, that was my exact point, that in this particular code log with
> > > LOG_SERVER_ONLY.
> > >
> > > Like this.
> > >      /* Log immediately if dictated by log_statement */
> > >      if (check_log_statement(parsetree_list))
> > >      {
> > >          ereport(LOG_SERVER_ONLY,
> >
> > Agree, but let's discuss that in a separate thread.
>
> Did not understand why separate thread? this is part of this thread
> no? but anyways now everyone agreed that we will log with
> LOG_SERVER_ONLY.

Bharat offlist pointed to me that here he was talking about another
log that is logging the query and not specific to this patch, so let's
not discuss this point here.

--
Regards,
Dilip Kumar

От: Julien Rouhaud
Сообщение: Re: Executor code - found an instance of a WHILE that should just be an IF
От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: JSON doc example (matchiness)