[MASSMAIL]Difficulties connecting pgAdmin 4.4.15 to Postgres RDS

От Gus Spier
Тема [MASSMAIL]Difficulties connecting pgAdmin 4.4.15 to Postgres RDS
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
1. I am constrained to use pgAdmin 4.4.15. Upgrade is not an option
2. Conventional, command-line connection goes from my workstation, to PuTTY terminal on a "dmz", and from the dmz to an intermediate, client server. These values do establish a connection.
Every attempt to connect via pgAdmin results in an error unable to connect to server: Failed to create the SSH Tunnel. Error: Could not establish session to SSH gateway
3. I use all the values from the command line connection in the pgAdmin connection ... but the failure persists.

Is there some unanticipated setting in RDS that prevents this pgAdmin connection?

Regards,
--
Gus

540-454-3074

“Characteropathic individuals adopt ideologies created by doctrinaire, often schizoidal people, recast them into an active propaganda form, and disseminate it with their characteristic pathological egotism and paranoid intolerance for any philosophies which may differ from their own.” (Political Ponerology, Andrew Lobaczewski, 1984)

От: Aditya Toshniwal
Сообщение: Re: Small change proposal on the 8.5 release notes
От: Fernando Hevia
Сообщение: Re: Difficulties connecting pgAdmin 4.4.15 to Postgres RDS