Re: Small change proposal on the 8.5 release notes

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: Small change proposal on the 8.5 release notes
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Thanks, done!

On Mon, Apr 8, 2024 at 11:49 PM Edson Richter <edsonrichter@hotmail.com> wrote:

In the release notes, on item “Issue #7216 - Added support for viewing Log Based Clusters” change to “Issue #7216 - Added support for viewing Log Streaming replication based clusters.”

Maybe is just me, but I had to look at source code to understand what the current phrase means 😊

Regards,

Edson Richter

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal

От: Edson Richter
Сообщение: [MASSMAIL]Small change proposal on the 8.5 release notes
От: Gus Spier
Сообщение: [MASSMAIL]Difficulties connecting pgAdmin 4.4.15 to Postgres RDS