[MASSMAIL]Small change proposal on the 8.5 release notes

От Edson Richter
Тема [MASSMAIL]Small change proposal on the 8.5 release notes
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

In the release notes, on item “Issue #7216 - Added support for viewing Log Based Clusters” change to “Issue #7216 - Added support for viewing Log Streaming replication based clusters.”

Maybe is just me, but I had to look at source code to understand what the current phrase means 😊

Regards,

Edson Richter

От: Bastiaan
Сообщение: Re: Entity Relationship Diagrams
От: Aditya Toshniwal
Сообщение: Re: Small change proposal on the 8.5 release notes