Re: POC: Lock updated tuples in tuple_update() and tuple_delete()

От Aleksander Alekseev
Тема Re: POC: Lock updated tuples in tuple_update() and tuple_delete()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alexander, Pavel,

> Sorry for being so detailed in small details. In my opinion the patch
> now is ready to be committed.

Agree.

Personally I liked the version with (lockUpdated, lockedSlot) pair a
bit more since it is a bit more readable, however the version without
lockUpdated is less error prone and slightly more efficient. So all in
all I have no strong opinion on which is better.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev

От: Pavel Borisov
Сообщение: Re: POC: Lock updated tuples in tuple_update() and tuple_delete()
От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: POC: Lock updated tuples in tuple_update() and tuple_delete()