Re: Link to Slack dead, is Slack still used?

От Douglas A. Whitfield
Тема Re: Link to Slack dead, is Slack still used?
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

On Fri, 14 Jul 2023 at 08:49, Douglas A. Whitfield <douglasawh@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, we still use slack, but as for who has access to update that page, I do not know. I may be able to invite you though. I have a customer call in just a few minutes, but I'll see if I can figure out the invites once I get a free minute.

On Fri, 14 Jul 2023 at 07:10, Niels Bom <niels@nielsbom.com> wrote:
Hi,

On https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-docs/ under the "Quick links" on the left I see this link https://postgres-slack.herokuapp.com/ but that app seems to be offline.

Is Slack used by the PostgreSQL docs community?
If so: can somebody please update this link?
If no: shall we remove that link?

Have a good one,

-Ni

От: "Douglas A. Whitfield"
Сообщение: Re: Link to Slack dead, is Slack still used?
От: "Niels Bom"
Сообщение: Re: Link to Slack dead, is Slack still used?