Re: In docs there is no "Installation from Binaries" section

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: In docs there is no "Installation from Binaries" section
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Sun, Aug 20, 2023 at 8:56 AM PG Doc comments form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/15/install-binaries.html

Installing software from ZIP archive is a common practice, pgsql provides
such archive, but doesn't provide instructions on what to do with it.

Where are you seeing such a zip archive?  I'm familiar with us producing tar gzip archives of the source code for compiling, but we don't produce binaries that I know of.

David J.

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: ALTER TABLE "table" ALTER COLUMN "id" SET RESTART WITH nnn raises error
От: PG Doc comments form
Сообщение: Wrong statement on the materialized views page