Re: Template0 datfrozenxid age is 160million and progressing

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Template0 datfrozenxid age is 160million and progressing
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2 August 2018 at 02:31, Rijo Roy <rjo_roy@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I agree.. But unfortunately it is the business call and we cannot alter it..
> I am planning to convince them by keeping autovacuum_analyze_threshold to a
> high value so that auto analyse will not kick in very often leaving the
> autovacuum to do its job..
> Please advise.

If autovacuum is disabled, it'll still kick in for any anti-wraparound
work that needs to be performed.

This is also mentioned in the docs:

"Note that even when this parameter is disabled, the system will
launch autovacuum processes if necessary to prevent transaction ID
wraparound. See Section 24.1.5 for more information."

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/runtime-config-autovacuum.html

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Weird behaviour of the planner
От: Achilleas Mantzios
Сообщение: Re: ALTER ROLE SET search_path produced by pg_dumpall gives : ERROR:syntax error at or near "$" .