Compatibility of PGADMIN & POSTGRESQL releases

От Patricia Pierson
Тема Compatibility of PGADMIN & POSTGRESQL releases
Дата
Re: Compatibility of PGADMIN & POSTGRESQL releases  (Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-support
Hello,

Is there a matix showing what release of pgAdmin supports which version of PostgreSQL?

I've dug thru documentation and googled a lot but can not seem to find a good answer.

We are using PostgreSQL 13.5 and currently have pgAdmin  4.8 installed.

I need to be able to use the import function

--
Regards,

Patricia Pierson

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Cannot authenticate: "SCRAM authentication requires libpq 10 or later"
От: Aditya Toshniwal
Сообщение: Re: Compatibility of PGADMIN & POSTGRESQL releases