Re: Compatibility of PGADMIN & POSTGRESQL releases

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: Compatibility of PGADMIN & POSTGRESQL releases
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Patricia,

pgAdmin 4 v4.8 does not support PG13. Please upgrade to the latest version of pgAdmin 4.

On Thu, Feb 24, 2022 at 12:16 AM Patricia Pierson <pierson.l.patricia@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

Is there a matix showing what release of pgAdmin supports which version of PostgreSQL?

I've dug thru documentation and googled a lot but can not seem to find a good answer.

We are using PostgreSQL 13.5 and currently have pgAdmin  4.8 installed.

I need to be able to use the import function

--
Regards,

Patricia Pierson

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal

От: Patricia Pierson
Сообщение: Compatibility of PGADMIN & POSTGRESQL releases
От: Akshay Joshi
Сообщение: Re: Compatibility of PGADMIN & POSTGRESQL releases