Re: pg_dump why no indicator of completion

От Tim
Тема Re: pg_dump why no indicator of completion
Дата
Re: pg_dump why no indicator of completion
Список pgsql-admin
 > After reading the responses in this thread I've adjusted it to capture the exit status

Just so I'm not a complete troll, heres your example which also appends a success/fail message :)

nohup $(pg_dump ${connection_details} > something.log 2>&1 && echo "pgdump succeded" >> something.log || echo "pgdump failed" something.log) &

От: Ian Lawrence Barwick
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump why no indicator of completion
От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump why no indicator of completion