Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design

От Sahil Harpal
Тема Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
I've noticed something here. I cleared all the errors using 'yarn run bundle:dev,' except for the unused 'counterData' variable, which I'll correct soon. But when I attempted to apply this patch on a freshly cloned repository, it displayed the following warnings. However, it didn't fail, and all the files and folders were created successfully.
image.png
I removed all the whitespaces before creating the patch, and I have also checked all these lines where it is showing the trailing whitespace, but there are no trailing whitespaces. The 'yarn run bundle:dev' command also does not give any prompt for this. Could you please suggest what to do?

On Wed, 16 Aug 2023 at 11:08, Sahil Harpal <sahilharpal1234@gmail.com> wrote:
Could you please try this attached patch.

От: Khushboo Vashi
Сообщение: Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design
От: Akshay Joshi
Сообщение: [pgadmin-org/pgadmin4] 33b2b8: Pin NW.js to 0.77.0, as the latest version crashes...