Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design

От Sahil Harpal
Тема Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
I have pushed the recent changes to my GitHub repository.
If you are still unable to apply the patch, you can pull it from here. In the meantime, I'll check what might be wrong with this patch file.

On Wed, 16 Aug 2023 at 11:51, Sahil Harpal <sahilharpal1234@gmail.com> wrote:
I've noticed something here. I cleared all the errors using 'yarn run bundle:dev,' except for the unused 'counterData' variable, which I'll correct soon. But when I attempted to apply this patch on a freshly cloned repository, it displayed the following warnings. However, it didn't fail, and all the files and folders were created successfully.
image.png
I removed all the whitespaces before creating the patch, and I have also checked all these lines where it is showing the trailing whitespace, but there are no trailing whitespaces. The 'yarn run bundle:dev' command also does not give any prompt for this. Could you please suggest what to do?

On Wed, 16 Aug 2023 at 11:08, Sahil Harpal <sahilharpal1234@gmail.com> wrote:
Could you please try this attached patch.

От: "dependabot[bot]"
Сообщение: [pgadmin-org/pgadmin4]
От: Yogesh Mahajan
Сообщение: [pgadmin-org/pgadmin4] 34f160: Allow changing the POOL_SIZE and MAX_OVERFLOW conf...