Re: POC PATCH: copy from ... exceptions to: (was Re: VLDB Features)

От Damir Belyalov
Тема Re: POC PATCH: copy from ... exceptions to: (was Re: VLDB Features)
Дата
Re: POC PATCH: copy from ... exceptions to: (was Re: VLDB Features)  (zhihuifan1213@163.com)
Re: POC PATCH: copy from ... exceptions to: (was Re: VLDB Features)  (Andrei Lepikhov <a.lepikhov@postgrespro.ru>)
Список pgsql-hackers
 Here is a very straw-man-level sketch of what I think might work.
 The option to COPY FROM looks something like

      ERRORS TO other_table_name (item [, item [, ...]])

I tried to implement the patch using a table and came across a number of questions.

Which table should we implement for this feature: a system catalog table or store this table as a file or create a new table?

In these cases, security and user rights management issues arise.
It is better for other users not to see error lines from another user. It is also not clear how access rights to this table are inherited and be given.

--
Regards,
Damir Belyalov

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Remove MSVC scripts from the tree
От: Alena Rybakina
Сообщение: Re: POC PATCH: copy from ... exceptions to: (was Re: VLDB Features)