Re: BUG #18084: Count Mismatch Challenges During PostgreSQL Database Migration: Causes and Solutions

От Git Queries
Тема Re: BUG #18084: Count Mismatch Challenges During PostgreSQL Database Migration: Causes and Solutions
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> And how did you perform this migration?  pg_dump, pg_upgrade, logical
> replication?

Migration was performed using pg_dump.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        https://momjian.us
  EDB                                      https://enterprisedb.com

От: Git Queries
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18084: Count Mismatch Challenges During PostgreSQL Database Migration: Causes and Solutions
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18084: Count Mismatch Challenges During PostgreSQL Database Migration: Causes and Solutions