Re: BUG #18084: Count Mismatch Challenges During PostgreSQL Database Migration: Causes and Solutions

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: BUG #18084: Count Mismatch Challenges During PostgreSQL Database Migration: Causes and Solutions
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Sep  6, 2023 at 11:11:05PM +0530, Git Queries wrote:
> > And how did you perform this migration?  pg_dump, pg_upgrade, logical
> > replication?
>
> Migration was performed using pg_dump.

Uh, that is kind of a surprise since pg_dump/restore does a logical dump
--- none of the binary files are transfered, so it should always be
accurate.

От: Git Queries
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18084: Count Mismatch Challenges During PostgreSQL Database Migration: Causes and Solutions
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18084: Count Mismatch Challenges During PostgreSQL Database Migration: Causes and Solutions