Re: SQL pretty pritner?

От Thomas Boussekey
Тема Re: SQL pretty pritner?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello all,

I use this github project in order to highlight SQL code on my slides:
https://romannurik.github.io/SlidesCodeHighlighter/

It doesn't highlight 100% of Postgres SQL code, but it's a correct basis!

Hope this helps,
Thomas

Le lun. 28 oct. 2019 à 14:37, Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com> a écrit :
But does it reformat the text?

От: Rob Sargent
Сообщение: Re: SQL pretty pritner?
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: jsonb_set() strictness considered harmful to data