Re: Moderator opinion wanted for recent 2nd Quadrant "Platinum Guarantee" Planet blog entry

От Umair Shahid
Тема Re: Moderator opinion wanted for recent 2nd Quadrant "Platinum Guarantee" Planet blog entry
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 7:56 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
On 10/19/2016 07:49 AM, Dave Page wrote:
On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 3:47 PM, David G. Johnston
<david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
The recent post regarding 2ndQuadrant's "Platinum Guarantee" would seem to
violate the policies set forth for Planet PostgreSQL - specifically with
respect to "Commerical Posts".  Would that be the official take as well?

That's been raised on the moderator list as well.

As the only thing that isn't commercial is the first paragraph, I would agree. It is a press release / ad not a blog.

We have removed the Planet tag from the blog and I worked with Alvaro to remove the post from Planet. Apologies for hassle.

Sincerely,

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc.                  http://the.postgres.company/
                        +1-503-667-4564

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Moderator opinion wanted for recent 2nd Quadrant "Platinum Guarantee" Planet blog entry
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Moderator opinion wanted for recent 2nd Quadrant "Platinum Guarantee" Planet blog entry