Re: Moderator opinion wanted for recent 2nd Quadrant "Platinum Guarantee" Planet blog entry

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Moderator opinion wanted for recent 2nd Quadrant "Platinum Guarantee" Planet blog entry
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 10/19/2016 07:49 AM, Dave Page wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 3:47 PM, David G. Johnston
> <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The recent post regarding 2ndQuadrant's "Platinum Guarantee" would seem to
>> violate the policies set forth for Planet PostgreSQL - specifically with
>> respect to "Commerical Posts".  Would that be the official take as well?
>
> That's been raised on the moderator list as well.

As the only thing that isn't commercial is the first paragraph, I would
agree. It is a press release / ad not a blog.

Sincerely,

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc.                  http://the.postgres.company/                        +1-503-667-4564

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Moderator opinion wanted for recent 2nd Quadrant "Platinum Guarantee" Planet blog entry
От: Umair Shahid
Сообщение: Re: Moderator opinion wanted for recent 2nd Quadrant "Platinum Guarantee" Planet blog entry