Re: PSQL Tool start issue

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: PSQL Tool start issue
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

psqlrc is not shared among users and each user will use psqlrc from the pgAdmin user storage directory.

On Thu, Jun 23, 2022 at 12:05 PM 深石 康昭 <fukaishi-y_ncontr@outlook.jp> wrote:
Hi,

I am using the pgAdmin4 ver.6.10 container in server mode.

If different users start PSQL Tool at the same time,
the user who started it first will run psqlrc of the user who started it later.

I think that each user's psqlrc needs to work even if they are started at the same time.

Thanks!

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal

От: 深石 康昭
Сообщение: PSQL Tool start issue
От: Qua qua
Сообщение: Installation on Linux with Docker