Re: PSQL Tool start issue

От YASUAKI FUKAISHI
Тема Re: PSQL Tool start issue
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

> psqlrc is not shared among users and each user will use psqlrc from the pgAdmin user storage directory.

I think so, too.

When only UserA begins, UserA's psqlrc work.
UserA's $PSQLRC:
  db=> \! echo $PSQLRC
  /var/lib/pgadmin/storage/usera/.psqlrc

But this case, other user's psqlrc had run.
1) UserA clicks PSQL Tool.
2) UserB clicks PSQL Tool before UserA's PSQL begins.
3) UserA's PSQL run UserB's psqlrc.

UserA's $PSQLRC:
/var/lib/pgadmin/storage/userb/.psqlrc

Thanks,
Yasuaki Fukaishi

От: Brian Wilson
Сообщение: Re: Installation on Linux with Docker
От: Aditya Toshniwal
Сообщение: Re: PSQL Tool start issue