Re: relfrozenxid may disagree with row XIDs after 1ccc1e05ae

От Bowen Shi
Тема Re: relfrozenxid may disagree with row XIDs after 1ccc1e05ae
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, May 15, 2024 at 9:27 PM Melanie Plageman <melanieplageman@gmail.com> wrote:

You saw this problem on PG16? Did you see vacuum hanging or you saw
some kind of incorrect relfrozenxid advancement? My repro does not
work for PG16, and I do not see how we could face this problem on
PG16. It would be very helpful if you have any more details.

Yes,  I found the vacuum process hanging in a retry loop on PG16. I think it was the problem discussed in this thread. Here is some information:

vacrel: OldestXmin = 1106, relfrozenxid = 927
vacrel->vistest: maybe_needed = 1079, definitely_need = 1106

--
Regards
Bowen Shi

От: "Haifang Wang (Centific Technologies Inc)"
Сообщение: RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Windows Application Issues | PostgreSQL | REF # 48475607
От: Tender Wang
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18468: CREATE TABLE ... LIKE leaves orphaned column reference in extended statistics